To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Need Prayers Again

Share your prayer requests here. "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." -Mark 11:24

Moderators: RedBaron, beaedwards

Fullheart
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Re: Need Prayers Again

Postby Fullheart » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:56 pm

So sorry I missed this before Lynn. And I'll look for an update. But I'm praying now. God bless you my friend.

Sheldon B.

tomoral
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby tomoral » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:21 pm

Doing much better Sheldon and all who have prayed. I will start Chemo PILLS in Mid-January, but the doctors have assured me they have the least amount of side effects possible, and shouldn't interfere with my quality of life very much. The tumor is still small, and this should take care of it.

The good news is it isn't anywhere else in my body, just in some scar tissue from the original surgery!

I am feeling good and very optimistic, as I know God has more plans for me. Thank you all so very much for your prayers because I feel them working everyday, as God works through you wonderful people!

Happy New Year! I have a feeling it will be a good one! :thumbs
God Bless the beasts and the children
Give them shelter from the storms.
Children are our tomorrow
Keep them daily from the sorrow
Of the beasts in life

http://www.faithwriters.com/websites/my ... p?id=57394

lish1936

Postby lish1936 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:40 pm

Dearest Lynn,
I, too, missed this post. I'm so glad for you that God is answering the prayers of His people on your behalf. As you begin this new year, move forward in faith. I pray as it was with Hezekiah, so it will be with you. May He grant your doctors wisdom and knowledge as to the proper treatments for you because they are instruments in His hand. He IS the God of all flesh, and there is NOTHING too hard for Him.

"Got any rivers you think are uncrossable?
    Got any mountains you can't tunnel through?
    God specializes in things thought impossible,
    And He can do what no other power can do."

Much love and continued prayers,

Lillian
E-Book - Retirement Lane - How to Celebrate Life After 60

Fortunate 500

I write even when I think I can't, because I must. :-)

I love to write. Nothing escapes the crush I have on the written word. I'm hooked on words!!

"Let words bewitch you. Scrutinze them, mull them, savor them, and in combination, until you see their subtle differences and the ways they tint each other." Francis Flaherty

Fullheart
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Postby Fullheart » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:58 am

So glad to hear this update Lynn. Praise God that He is working in this situation. And, amen, to Lish's wonderful words.

"And the peace of God, which passes all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." (Philippians)

Writing by Lord Light,
S. B.

Shann

Postby Shann » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:08 pm

I will continue to lift you up in prayers. You are a wonderful example for me. I've been grumbling about another shingles outbreak while you deal with scary issues with your head held high and always remembering that Jesus is by your side.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Previous

Return to Prayer Requests