To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Hire
Writers
Editors
Home Read What's New Join
Faith
Writers
Forum
My Account Login
Shop
Save
Support
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Future Job Interivew!!!!!

Share your prayer requests here. "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." -Mark 11:24

Moderators: RedBaron, beaedwards

RedBaron

Future Job Interivew!!!!!

Postby RedBaron » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:35 pm

I might *finally* be getting an interview with our kids' online school for a non-teaching position. I tried for 5 years to get an English job, but I never even got an interview (my certificate ran out and I didn't want to take more classes to renew it).. This time, it's for a non-teaching position, and when I went to a couple Culture Summits (a meeting with parent leaders, students, and faculty/staff, where we talked about what we liked about the school, what we felt needed fixed), I got to talk to the Head of School, at the urging of a friend of mine who works there....

Told her about my frustration of never even getting an interview, she said to email her when I got home, and remind her, and when enrollment goes up, and they had more need for the non-teaching support positions, she'd be in touch. A year or so later, nothing... but the position is hiring again. This time, I emailed her right after I applied, asked if she remembered our conversation.

She did, she CCd the head of that department, and she (head of the department) emailed today, that she is requesting my info from the head of HR. I'm now holding my breath lol. The description said they preferred Learning Coaches (ie parents, or other adults, who help the students with the work at home, in addition to the actual teachers). This might *FINALLY* be it.

If I get it, it will make things so much easier financially, and Frank will be able to get his degree done a bit faster.

So, please pray they like what they see in my resume and experience :).

Very rambling, but I'm tired and excited LOL.
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

"...hunt like a spider..." Cori - FW Con '07

Shann

Re: Future Job Interivew (probably!)

Postby Shann » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:54 am

Dear Jesus you have special and great plans for Shari. I pray if this is the right job for her that you will make it clear for her. Grant her wisdom to know how to answer the questions, patience as she waits to hear, faith in her self. We know you have a plan and pray she is able to find the right one. Thank you for your many blessings. Amen
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

RedBaron

Postby RedBaron » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:03 pm

I have an interview!!! It's an online recorded interview. They have a practice session you can do and you have two tries to record your answers. It recommends a well-lit, quiet place. It's never quiet here lol. I'm going to use one of the study rooms at the library. I would use the church, but we don't have internet there LOL.

Keep praying! This could finally be it!
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

deejay
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby deejay » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:47 pm

Oh, Shari, I hope you get it! After all you and your family have gone through over the years, you deserve it!

RedBaron

Postby RedBaron » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:25 pm

deejay wrote:Oh, Shari, I hope you get it! After all you and your family have gone through over the years, you deserve it!

Thanks! It's been a long run.
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

RedBaron

Re: Future Job Interivew!!!!!

Postby RedBaron » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:44 pm

I finished the interview about an hour ago. Now to breath and wait :).
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

Shann

Postby Shann » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:12 am

Dear Jesus, we place Shari and her family in your loving arms. We know for sure you know what is best for this family and we also know you've blessed Shari with a kind heart, brilliant mind, deep desire to spread your love to others , especially to kids. We know you have great plans and expectations ahead for this family. I believe she'd be great at this job, but have learned you have vision that far proceeds my fragile human vision. Thank you for giving her this opportunity no matter what happens, I know you will use this experience to help Shari grow closer to you. Even though I believe she really wants this job, I also have a strong hunch that she wants to do whatever will best glorify your name, spread the news if your love, and grant her time, energy and resources to care for the precious little ones you gave placed in her arms. It is with that faith that I hand over all the fears, worries, and uncertainties to you and ask that you bless Shari with peace in the knowledge that you have her back. The journey is not always (if ever) easy, but oh precious Lord, it is so worth the trip because you walk beside us hand in hand every step. Thank you for bringing Shari into my life and blessing me in so many ways all those years ago. May she now Reap your blessings as she continues to faithfully serve you. I know all will be well and blessings abound. Take her fears, uncertainty, and doubts and throw them so far away from her that she may never be able to even be tempted to retrieve them because through you all things are possible. Amen.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

RedBaron

Postby RedBaron » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:41 am

Thank you, Shann.

Amen :).
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

Return to Prayer Requests