To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Release Forms for January to March 2014 Winners

Information and announcements about new Mixed Blessings Anthologies which are a compilation of the Editors' Choice winning Writing Challenge entries.

Moderator: Deb Porter

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Release Forms for January to March 2014 Winners

Postby Deb Porter » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:23 pm

If you placed in the Editors' Choice during the January to March quarter (the END theme), you will be receiving an email from Breath of Fresh Air Press very soon (if you haven't already). This release is to give permission for us to use your winning articles in the book for this theme.

If you placed in the Editors' Choice for that quarter, as well as in previous quarters, you will also be receiving a "blanket" release form to cover all your previous winning articles.

So if you were a winner in the January to March quarter this year, PLEASE keep an eye out for that email (check your junk too). If you don't receive it by Monday, please let me know.

For all other quarters, I am gradually working through the releases. I have done about a quarter of the list, working alphabetically by first name. So it is all taking time. Once I finish, then the chasing up will begin. :lol:

It's all happening, and it's all looking really, really good.

Love, Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Deb Porter

Re: Release Forms for January to March 2014 Winners

Postby Deb Porter » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:58 pm

All release forms have been sent to everyone who placed in the Editors' Choice in the January-March 2014 quarter. For many of these people, I also included a "blanket" release form to cover all other eligible entries.

If you placed in the Editors' Choice during the first quarter of the Challenge this year, and did not receive an email from Breath of Fresh Air Press, PLEASE let me know immediately. These are the people who should have received release form(s):

Ann Warden
Beth LaBuff
Carolyn Ancell
CD Swanson
Charla Diehl
Cheryl von Drehle
Christina Banks
Colin Swann
Danielle King
Dave Walker
Dusty Fontaine
Elizabeth Baize
Ellen Carr
Fiona Stevenson
Francy Judge
Frankie Kemp
Graham Insley
Jack Taylor
Jim McWhinnie
Jim Newton
Karen Locklear
Karen Pourbabaee
Kenn Allan
Laura Hawbaker
Leola Ogle
Lillian Rhoades
Linda Buskirk
Linda Germain
Linda Goergen
Lynda Schultz
Margaret Kearley
Marlene Bonney
Meghan Andersch
Melanie Kerr
Nancy Bucca
Pauline Carruthers
Rachel Malcolm
Sara Harricharan
Sheldon Bass
Stacie Snell
Steve McClure
Tabiatha Tallent
Terry R A Eissfeldt
Theresa Santy
Toni Hammer
Tracy Nunes
Verna Cole Mitchell
Vincent Lyons
Virgil Youngblood
Virginia Bliss
Yvonne Blake

Just a general update about the Mixed Blessings Books project, to date there are over 440 FaithWriters members involved, with a total of 2,8000 articles. It's a big project, but an exciting one. And just think . . . at the end of the upcoming April-June quarter, those numbers will have increased.

Love, Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Return to Challenge Books - Mixed Blessings