To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

January Newsletter Information Mistake

Information and announcements about new Mixed Blessings Anthologies which are a compilation of the Editors' Choice winning Writing Challenge entries.

Moderator: Deb Porter

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

January Newsletter Information Mistake

Postby Deb Porter » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:16 pm

HI everyone.

Just a quick post to sort out some confusion that has happened since the January FaithWriters Newsletter went out. Believe it or not, because I've been so busy writing Page Turner Reports, I actually didn't read the newsletter this month. Won't do that again. :lol:

Anyway, thanks to Laurie Glass, I found out that the newsletter mentions that the upcoming book will be called "Lightning Source". Obviously, this is very wrong (Lightning Source is just the printer I'll be using for them).

The series of anthologies is actually called Mixed Blessings Books (with the tag line, "Something for Every Reader"). So if anyone has been confused by the FW Newsletter, hopefully this clarifies the situation.

However, the newsletter was right in that the first book in the series, Simple Pleasures, is slated to be available March 31 this year.

Also, stay tuned for a list of the publishing order for the upcoming Mixed Blessings anthologies. I'll be posting that sometime during the next week.

You can stay up to date with the Anthology news by watching the Breath of Fresh Air Press Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BreathOfFreshAirPress). Or you can keep an eye out here in the forums. I will be adding a newsletter subscription option soon as well.

Love, Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Return to Challenge Books - Mixed Blessings