Winners for SAVORY TO THE TASTE

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

oursilverstrands
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Re: Winners for SAVORY TO THE TASTE

Post by oursilverstrands »

DizziDanni wrote:Lillian, I also did a sneaky google search and found the name linked to a book on Amazon. In fact I think there were a few books. I was confused because the author had a different name.

Poor Addie! It could turn into a witch-hunt. He's being stalked by us and his only crime is to be a great writer! :cop

No offense Addie. I'm just a nosey old woman! :thumbs
Not to worry, DizziDanni. We're just two Sherlock Holmes wannabes. But this is getting curioser and curioser. Either Addie has assumed the name of a character from a book, or he/she is the acclaimed author using Addie Pleasance (his/her character creation) as a pseudoynym. We must also not forget that truth can be as strange as fiction and Addie Pleasance could be both a real name AND the character of a book. But what a coincidence if THAT were true!!

Either way, come forth Addie and satisfy our curiosity, if you will. I love your writing! :hugs2

Lillian
When Youth Fades
Available at: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=when+youth+f ... nb_sb_noss/

Fortunate 500

I have a love affair with words. I write, even when I think I can't. I'm hooked on words!

"Let words bewitch you. Scrutinze them, mull them, savor them, and in combination, until you see their subtle differences and the ways they tint each other." Francis Flaherty
helen1975
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Re: Winners for SAVORY TO THE TASTE

Post by helen1975 »

Well done everyone!

Hmm, I must admit I, too, did a google on "Addie Pleasance" and found the same link to a book on Amazon (?).

Methinks the gauntlet has been laid down; the challenge is heating up! With such talented writers and amazing stories being crafted, there are exciting challenge weeks ahead!

Happy writing everyone. :D

Blessings,

Helen

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”