To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Bonus Prize Winner - Era Challenge

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderator: Deb Porter

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Bonus Prize Winner - Era Challenge

Postby Deb Porter » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:18 pm

It's time to announce this week's winner of our little bonus prize for the Era Challenge. Our winner is.................

BRIAN HAUGRUD

Brian will receive a ratings feedback report on his entry in the "Era" Challenge sometime in the next few weeks, unless he advises otherwise.

Congratulations Brian! :superhappy You should have received a message from me via the Private Messenger system at FaithWriters. If you didn't, please let me know.

For more information about the Ratings Feedback Reports and the weekly bonus prize, please read this thread:

viewtopic.php?t=32188

Love, Deb
Finesse Writing & Editing Service

FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Coming Soon ... Breath of Fresh Air Press (the home of FaithWriters' Books)

Return to Results and Highest Rankings