To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Highest Rankings for HUH?

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderator: Deb Porter

anna banana
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Postby anna banana » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:54 am

Awww, thanks Joanne :) :) at least I think you were wahoo-ing me :)
In order to clarify: Rachel Rudd

itsjoanne

Postby itsjoanne » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:04 pm

anna banana wrote:Awww, thanks Joanne :) :) at least I think you were wahoo-ing me :)

hehe - Of COURSE, Rachel! You deserve your woohoo for sure. :)

lthomas
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Postby lthomas » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:50 pm

Thank-you, as always, Joanne - for your woowoo's. :D I hope your spirits are as uplifted as the ones you recognize with your own unique and upbeat style. :party

:oops: Drat, I can never get the spelling of those woohoos or woowoos right, but I think you know what I mean none-the-less

Humbly, Loren
"And this, our life, exempt from public haunt, finds tongues in trees, books in the running brooks, sermons in stones, and good in everything." From "As You Like It." Wm. Shakespeare.

joyfaire
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Postby joyfaire » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Joanne, your WooWoo made my day! This week was my first entry in over three months. I can't enter as often as I would like, but I read and comment on as many entries as time permits.

Thanks for all the comments I received this week, and thanks to Sarah Elisabeth for posting my placement...so thoughtful!

Joy Stewart

ginadaye
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Just found this area . . .

Postby ginadaye » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:27 pm

"Huh?" was my first challenge and I loved doing it. Thank you to those who shared their thoughts on my story and congratulations to the winners. I hope we all get a chance to make the cut some day . . . in the meantime, just keep writing!

Gina Fifo

Previous

Return to Results and Highest Rankings