Winners for last weeks White

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

Miss Kitty
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Winners for last weeks White

Post by Miss Kitty »

I do not see the winners for White yet. When you say they will be posted Thurs. evening, does that mean next Thursday?
Thanks
Always Learning and Growing
www.annasversatilewriting.com
ThreeDee
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by ThreeDee »

Yep, look for the winners of WHITE to be announced next Thursday, Nov. 12.

The results of each topic are always announced one week AFTER the challenge closing date, giving the judges time to read all of those last minute entries :wink:

Di
yomamarita
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by yomamarita »

Yes. The white entries are being judged right now and will be posted next week. It's like payday. It seems like it takes forever before you get that first paycheck.

Make sure you come to the boards on Monday or Tuesday and look for the "Hinting" thread. You can leave a hint to direct us all to your story so we can leave comments.

Mari
lakie
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by lakie »

Miss Kitty,

To clarify your Thursday night reference, usually the top 40 are posted here (highest rankings, but top 40 instead of top 10) on Thursday evening. The time varies, however, and sometimes the top 40 are posted later...perhaps sometime on Friday. Next week the top 10 for "white" will be posted Thursday morning, and the top 40 will be posted later that day (or whenever). Hope that makes sense!
Beth
Miss Kitty
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Thank you

Post by Miss Kitty »

Thanks so much. You have all been very helpful. It makes total since. :oops: Silly me. I am just now really becoming more involved in your FaithWriter site, though I have been a member for a couple of years. Now that we have moved back to the city and my son (whom I homeschooled for six years) is going to a nearby public school, I am very excited to have more time to devote to my passion of writing.
Always Learning and Growing
www.annasversatilewriting.com
Dan Blankenship
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Glad You're More Active!

Post by Dan Blankenship »

Glad to hear you're enjoying the site more and more! Faithwriters is such a blessing! I'm so glad I found this place.

May God bless.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Dan Blankenship is a freelance writer, and the author of the Christian fiction and suspense novel 'The Running Girl'. Dan studied communications at Calumet College of Saint Joseph and Indiana University Northwest. You may contact Dan at [email protected]

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”