Winning Entries for In and Out

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

Dee
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by Dee »

gordons4 wrote:And now to explain Lisa's "meds" comment...I don't want anyone thinking I've resorted to drugs to get back on the EC list. I had shoulder surgery and was on some heavy-duty pain killers for a few days. But I think I wrote this entry AFTER I was off the heavy stuff--but I don't remember. :mrgreen:
Sheri
:shock: :D :D :wink:
dandelionflower
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Post by dandelionflower »

Dee wrote:
gordons4 wrote:And now to explain Lisa's "meds" comment...I don't want anyone thinking I've resorted to drugs to get back on the EC list. I had shoulder surgery and was on some heavy-duty pain killers for a few days. But I think I wrote this entry AFTER I was off the heavy stuff--but I don't remember. :mrgreen:
Sheri
:shock: :D :D :wink:
Anyone else thinking that Sheri's protesting just a little too much?

:roll:
Lisa Mikitarian
Dandelions by Five Iron Frenzy

For Offbeat Advice on Your Everyday coNUNdrums: http://www.lisamikitarian.com

By perseverance the snail reached the ark.
-- Charles H. Spurgeon
Dee
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by Dee »

Wonder if she'll "share" some of that inspiration potion. 8)
ThreeDee
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Post by ThreeDee »

WOW! Great list (as it always is of course). Shout Outs to all of you!!

Kristin - enjoy another candy bar, why not?!?! Chely - just loved yours! Um, Sheri - good for you, maybe writing was therapeutic (I know winning sometimes is :wink: ) Eliza - way to go girl, wonderful job! Big (but gentle) pat on the back to Cindy! And oh, just everybody - awesome work.

Di Dart
gordons4
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by gordons4 »

Well, Dee. The "potion" consists of Vicodin--which I found out I am allergic to--followed by tylenol with codine. I've got plenty of the vicodin left, since it made me itchy all over, but I'm thinking bringing it to a Christian writer's conference to "share" is probably not such a hot idea. :D

Sheri

P.S. If I can't come up with a "Before and After" idea, I may try a little "itchy inspiration." :mrgreen:

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”