Here I go with shout outs!
- Good to see you up there. Your piece made me laugh and think about the joys of having children someday.
- Is this your first EC? I haven't had a chance to read your piece this week, but I am definitely going to check it out. So good to see you snag an EC, my friend.
Shirely, Debbie, and LauraLee
- Again, I didn't get a chance to read your entries yet, but it's so nice seeing my friends placing high. This has become a regular occurance for you now, hasn't it Shirley?
- I LOVED your piece. It was a total work of art just like the works of the man you wrote about.
Rachel, Carol, Rhonda, and Johnna
- Didn't read your pieces, but I look forward to catching up on them this evening. Congratulations on your high placings!
I see a ton of new names in the top 5's of each category. Congratulations to all of you for doing so well during a week with a lot of great entries. Competition is always stiff in the challenge, so placing high like you did means that you all created some very remarkable writings.
Looking forward to the top 40 list tonight. God bless all of you, and keep on writing for Him!