Winning Entries for FAMILY REUNION

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

jjanoski
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by jjanoski »

Congratulations to Lynne on her second EC this quarter! Talk about skyrocketing to the top. :)

I’m happy to see Amy take first place. I haven’t had a chance to read her entry yet, but I think I’ll go do that after this post. Also nice to see Ann, Sara, Jan, and Betty get ECs.

Beckie, Tim, and Bill are all moving up in levels. Sooooo happy for the three of you! You guys worked hard!

Glad to see Glynis up there in the top 5 with her entry.

And to everyone else – Gregory, Beth, Carol, Deborah, Kati, Stella, Sharon, Cynthia, Patricia, Kevin, and Steve, congratulations to every single one of you!

Josh
Last edited by jjanoski on Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be sure to check out my blog!

http://joshjanoski.blogspot.com

And my FaithWriter's Profile (I like comments and red ink on old entries)

God bless!
Granny's Pen
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by Granny's Pen »

Naye

Your humorous stories are part of what drew me into the challenge. I love reading humor, but just don't seem to have that kind of thought process myself.

I know I have a verrrry long way to go before I can even come close to the level of writing we all see in Level 4. I kind of feel like a cheater. While I do work full-time, I don't have a lot of othe responsibilities making demands on my time. I realize that most everyone else has to work a lot harder than I do to make room for the challenge every week.

That being said, I am rather compulsive about anything I am involved in. I don't stop until it's as good as I can get it, or until my brain just shuts down. :D My housework has suffered a lot in the past year, but, like the old saying goes, "It's not going anywhere!"
Granny's Pen

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”