Past Highest Ranking Lists?

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Post by Deb Porter »

Angela, Joanne is right. Although I could go back and make up all the old Highest Ranking lists again, it would be very time consuming. Although I have all the old master tally sheets with everyone's ratings, I only started actually saving the highest ranking files when I started the separate forum for the Writing Challenge.

It is important that everyone keep this information if they want it because even the posts in this forum will fall off the boards in time. It would probably be a good idea to print off the list whenever you make it into the highest rankings.

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Mo
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by Mo »

That's what I do, on those rare occasions that I actually make a list. I just copy Deb's post with the whole list (& put myself in bold so it's easy to find). I put my stats in the subject of the email I save it in, in a FW folder. I also manually count up the # of entries in my/all the levels since it's not always a full 200 each week!

ANGELA, I remember seeing your name quite a bit, even from the start. Out of the few weeks that I have copied, you placed...
SPORT/FITNESS:
20 You Try Killa Me? by Angela Baker-Bridge -- Top 40 Overall
4 You Try Killa Me? by Angela Baker-Bridge -- in Level 1

SEWING:
36 Sounds in the Night by Angela Baker-Bridge -- Top 40 Overall
4 Sounds in the Night by Angela Baker-Bridge -- in Level 1

MUSIC:
10 Kingdom Keys by Angela Baker-Bridge -- in Level 1

Obviously, there's <i>more</i> than this. These are just the ones I happen to have.

JOANNE, you're in <i>lots</i> of the lists! Unfortunately I only have a few of your older ones.
MUSIC:
26 Misplaced Musician by Joanne Sher -- Top 40 Overall
6 Misplaced Musician by Joanne Sher -- in level 3

MELODY:
26 A Song for the Sinking by Joanne Sher -- Top 40 Overall
7 A Song for the Sinking by Joanne Sher -- in Level 3

You two are <i>so</i> helpful around here, I figure checking my few lists is the least I can do. This fills in a <i>bit</i> of the missing info anyway.

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”