Highest Ranked Entries for BAPTISM

The Challenge winners will be posted here two weeks after entries close for each topic, and the Highest Ranked entries will be posted sometime later that day or the next.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne, RedBaron, itsjoanne

glorybee

Post by glorybee »

Those of you who know me, know that I keep track of this kind of thing: all of the 10 top winners this week have placed for this first time this quarter, and several are names that are brand new to the Editor's Choice. I may be wrong, but I believe that

Bonnie Way
Esther Gellert
Jack Taylor
Nancy Wilson

may be making their first appearance in the EC. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

Congratulations to all who are on these lists, and welcome to the EC, new people!
Jan Ackerson -- Follow me, friend me, give me a wave!
http://www.superioreditingservice.com
Twitter: @janackerson1
Instagram: janackerson
Facebook: Jan Worgul Ackerson, Superior Editing Service, Jan Ackerson, writer
Esther
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by Esther »

Well Dub, I was a bit worried about what my 'initiation' into Advanced would involve. So far, I'm pretty happy with it. :lol: I hoped for maybe 15th place in the level winners, but I never dreamed I would get an EC.

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone else. I hope you are all as happy and excited as I am.

:party
Esther
My Blog

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." -Jim Elliot

"Cats are successful underachievers. They only need to purr in order to get free food and TLC. What other creature can lay around the house doing nothing beyond purring, and still get free food and TLC?" - Jim Aites
itsjoanne

Post by itsjoanne »

Gotta LOVE Friday mornings, eh??

Time for my weekly "woowoos!" Woowooo to ANN! MARIANNE! JAN! CORI! PETER (quite a masters debut there!)!! LISA!! JAN R!! GEEEEOOOORRGGGE!!! DEBBIE!! VERNAAAAAAAA! (LOVE to see you on the list, dear friend!) KRISTEN! BILLLLLLLLLL!! (shoulda been higher - yours was amazing LAURIE!! DIXIE!! LAUREN!! BBBEEENNNNN!! (love seeing you in the spotlight with your awesome poetic skill) DONNA!! KATIESCARLETT!! JULIE!! SHARON!! LAAAUUUURRRAAA!!! SARAAAA!!!!

Great work ALL! There were definitely some awesome entries this week!
Joanne Sher
FaithWriters Writing Challenge Coordinator
FaithWriters Blogger
FaithWriters Blog
My Profile
My Site
Me on Facebook

Return to “Results and Highest Rankings”