To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Hire
Writers
Editors
Home Read What's New Join
Faith
Writers
Forum
My Account Login
Shop
Save
Support
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Writing Challenge Feedback Reports and Rating Categories

All the facts about the Challenge and special announcements from the Coordinator.

Moderator: Deb Porter

Vonnie
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Re: Writing Challenge Feedback Reports and Rating Categories

Postby Vonnie » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:05 pm

Deb, Would you suggest that I get a feedback report if I placed in the top 20 overall? I won 2nd and 3rd place in my level my last two entries, but not in the top 10 (EC). I am anxious to get a report, but don't want to waste them either. God bless! LaVonne

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Postby Deb Porter » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:09 pm

Vonnie, you've got 3 per quarter, so it's up to you. It won't hurt. The only time you can't is if you place in the EC.
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

wdraus
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby wdraus » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:29 pm

Deb,

I recently upgraded my membership to Platinum in order to take advantage of the feedback reports for the writing challenge. Best decision ever, well worth the cost. The only way a novice like me can ever hope to grow is with this valuable feedback.

I recently asked for a report and it was so helpful. I don't have a printer where I am staying at the moment but great practice for me to re-write the challenge without the need for a hard copy.

:thankssign

Wanda

Deb Porter

Postby Deb Porter » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:10 pm

wdraus wrote:I recently upgraded my membership to Platinum in order to take advantage of the feedback reports for the writing challenge. Best decision ever, well worth the cost. The only way a novice like me can ever hope to grow is with this valuable feedback.

So glad it was helpful, Wanda. :D I agree, it is the very best way to make the most out of the Challenge experience. The hardest part is overcoming the natural desire to avoid being hurt. Once a person gets past that and understands this is all part of improving their skills, it's pure gold. Since starting the reports last quarter, I've seen a big difference in quite a few people who have requested them. That makes it very satisfying for me. :superhappy

Love, Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Previous

Return to Rules, Ratings, Judges and Official Info