Discussion for Platinum members about the current Page Turner Writing Contest
Moderator: Deb Porter
- Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
- Posts: 561
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:09 pm
- Location: East London South Africa
Could one submit a entry for a crime story, obviously the writer must bear in mind the christian aspect. I've been playing with an idea for a christian crime novel for some time.
"He shall give His angels charge over me" Ps 91 vs 11 a.
Dogs are miracles with paws. Anon.
With God nothing is impossible. Only trust and believe.
- FaithWriters and Site Admin
- Posts: 16075
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:02 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Of course you can, Huffy. As long as it's fiction. Go for it!
Return to Page Turner Writing Contest
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest