Discussion for Platinum members about the current Page Turner Writing Contest
Moderator: Deb Porter
- Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
- Posts: 324
- Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 8:31 am
I have a brief thing prologue before the first chapter, would it be wrong to include that in the "First Chapter" because it kicks off the mood of the book.
- FaithWriters and Site Admin
- Posts: 15709
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:02 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Vile, as long as it's brief (and not a chapter in itself) you can use it.
- Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
- Posts: 2542
- Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:58 pm
- Location: SW Ohio
What constitutes brief?
1 page? 2 pages?
I have one too...but I think it's probably a bit long...
Return to Page Turner Writing Contest
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests