To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Hire
Writers
Editors
Home Read What's New Join
Faith
Writers
Forum
My Account Login
Shop
Save
Support
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

The Gathering!

Keep up to date with all the latest information and news regarding the FaithWriters US Celebration/Gathering.

Moderators: Deb Porter, RedBaron, Sparrow

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Re: The Gathering!

Postby Deb Porter » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:58 am

Cindy, it was wonderful meeting you. I'm so glad you enjoyed the time we had together. I'm hoping this style of writing "conference"/retreat will be a popular one for years to come.

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

JudySauer
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Postby JudySauer » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:14 pm

This was my first FW gathering even though I joined ten years ago. It was fun, insightful, and best of all was meeting members. Cathy (CatLin) had the energy of the Energizer Bunny (that's a tagline for Energizer batteries).

I want to shout out a HUGE :thankssign to Franklin Grubbs who drove the bus. Not many of us needed to use it, but we were all grateful. Door-to-door service from the airport to the hotel, to the church, back to hotel, repeat next two days, then back to the airport. A mission of love.

:D
Mercy, peace, and love be yours in abundance. -Jude 2 NIV

Judy Sauer
http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?id=23323

beaedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby beaedwards » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:04 pm

This gathering of creative minds was a blessing and inspiration.

There are not words to describe our appreciation for everyone's efforts to bring the Gathering together in such a marvelous manner.

Just wish I wouldn'tve been a yack hacking at the most inopportune moments...like when we were at workshop and meals. Arrgh thought I was recovered from the bronchitis.

An especial thank you to Pastor Charlie and family for leading us into an intimate, beautiful time of worship.

I'm hoping and praying it is the first of many to come!

Deb Porter

Postby Deb Porter » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:26 am

[quote="beaedwards]I'm hoping and praying it is the first of many to come![/quote]

Ditto to everything you said, Bea, and that is my hope and prayer too.

Hope you feel 100% better now. You looked fantastic but I know that cough was driving you nuts.

(((HUGS)))
Deb

CatLin
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby CatLin » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:16 pm

Bea, I wondered why I didn't see you more. I never heard you cough, it that makes you feel better. :)

Judy, you make me laugh. :) You didn't see the wind-up key in my back that restarted me every time I started to slow down? :D

Franklin (the bus driver) says, "You're welcome." I told him how you wanted to thank him with tips and before I could say that I told y'all just to put it in the offering plate, he said, "No, no, no. That's not why I did it." <3

I had such a WONDERFUL weekend! My passion for writing AND Faithwriters was reignited. And, of course I cried when I realized it was almost over. All ,who could come really were a blessing to me personally and to our church - I hope you believe that because it's true. I wish I could have spent more time more getting to know more of our newer family members.

First Baptist McDonough would love love love to host another FaithWriters Gathering!!! Thank you one and all!
Catrina Bradley
FaithWriters Profile
Scattered Seeds
Jewels of Encouragement

"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes." Psalm 18:24 (The Message)

Deb Porter

Postby Deb Porter » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:24 pm

Cat, I don't think we could have been blessed with anywhere better. It was perfect.

Love you!
Deb

Previous

Return to FW Writers Celebration/Gathering