Re intro and question..

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Platinum (500) member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome (even if you are an old familiar face)

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

WarmPuppy
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re intro and question..

Post by WarmPuppy »

I was a Gold Member and when the site had those computer problems and accidently cancelled my membership. Inviting me to return via the private messenger service was stroke of genius, because here I am! My problem is that I feel more confused than the first time I joined.
I don't know if this is even the correct forum to ask these questions.
I am having trouble getting my instant messages. It says I have 4 messages, but I can only read one. How do I get the other messages? I know it says to click on the private messenger link, but I can't find it.
I also read this on the Gold Membership information page:
If are already subscribed to the Private Messenger, you must email us and inform us that you want to have your previous subscription cancelled.
Does that apply to me?
Aside from those issues, I am glad to be back among writers and nurturers alike. I hope to get reaquainted with this wonderful site, soon! Thank you!
Janet
Happiness is a WarmPuppy. Charles M. Schulz
RedBaron

Re: Re intro and question..

Post by RedBaron »

Your best bet is to send an email here http://www.faithwriters.com/corp-contact.php
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

"...hunt like a spider..." Cori - FW Con '07

Return to “New to the FaithWriters Platinum (500)”