Blessed With 500

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Platinum (500) member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome (even if you are an old familiar face)

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

JGregory
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Blessed With 500

Post by JGregory »

Thanks for all the welcomes from the Newbie Site....

Just joined 500 and not sure what to expect. I am writing a beautiful little book and wondered if anyone would be kind enough to let me know how many words the EBooks should be.

I am most grateful to be here and Thank-you to all the ol' Pros.

:D :shock:
"One Word Of Truth Outweighs The Entire World."
Writetrack
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Post by Writetrack »

Welcome! And thank you for your support!

There are many perks that come with your membership. Be sure to utilize them all. If you have written an ebook, why not try your hand in the Page Turner contest? This year, the focus is on non-fiction. Check out the details here: http://www.faithwriters.com/page-turner.php

As for ebook word counts...I don't think there's a limit. Maybe someone else can chime in about what the average length is for an ebook.

:)
JGregory
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

THANKYOU

Post by JGregory »

Thanks Writetrack....

I really appreciate your kind response.

It is very nice to be here! I hope to engage more on the forums but I spend so much time writing...I am hoping to share more soon.

This is so lovely sharing our faith with others. I am so excited for FW site.

Have a wonderful day WT. :D
Fledgling Writer
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by Fledgling Writer »

GREETINGS!!!

Welcome aboard. I encourage you to take advantage of the weekly challenge.

Blessings to you. :lol:
"I think literature always emerges from things that have damaged someone, and there is a kind of literature where the authors don't choose their subject, but deal with one that is thrust upon them." - Herta Mueller (2009 Nobel Prize winner for literature)

Catch www.Apologetix.com for Christian music parodies. For example, Beach Boys "Fun, Fun, Fun" is "John 1:1"

Praise The Lord!
JGregory
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Thankyou!

Post by JGregory »

Thankyou Fledgling Writer! Very nice to hear from you. God is good to me and to all who believe. We must keep the Good Word of Christ and His Truth marching forward. He has blessed and favored me in oh so many ways.

Most importantly, He has blessed me by allowing me to come to a deeper reality He is my Saviour and only He. I think Him everyday in silent prayer for His treasures.

I am hoping your evening goes well and that God favors you and yours.

Kindest Regards......
mymask
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by mymask »

Hey JGregory, Welcome to the 500 club!

I am newbie as well. I've been here for a little more than a month.
I love FW! I know that you will enjoy and be blessed by the benefits of 500 membership.

Donot be afraid to ask questions. ! have asked a few doozies. The replies were always kind and informative.

Glad to have you as part of the FW Family! Be blessed.
KATAB: (Hebrew) " To write, inscribe, describe, ENGRAVE." Lord may our words engrave in the hearts of Men, an image of YOU!

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

Return to “New to the FaithWriters Platinum (500)”