I'm new

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Platinum (500) member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome (even if you are an old familiar face)

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron, mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

wordrite
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

I'm new

Post by wordrite »

Hey Everyone,

I joined a couple of weeks ago and have been poking around the website. I decided to jump in with both feet and let God do the rest. If I can write something of interest, if I can help someone, if I can make someone laugh or feel better about themselves then I've reached a soul and that is my desire.

I'm a 64 year young wife of 46 years. mother of 4 wonderful men, grandmother of 1 handsome grandson and 6 beautiful granddaughters AND 1 gorgeous great-grandbaby! Am I blessed or what?

I've been needing a writing catalyst and when I found Faithwriters I knew God had brought it to me. Over the years people have asked me when I was going to get serious about writing. Frankly I did not know the answer. Since finding Faithwriters my answer is, "Now."

God's best to all of you.
Jesus, use me.
Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Post by Deb Porter »

Welcome to FaithWriters and to the Platinum 500. I'm so pleased God is using FaithWriters to get that flame burning. If you haven't already jumped into the Challenge, I hope you will.

PLUS make sure you don't miss out on this year's Page Turner Contest (just for Platinum members).

Make yourself at home. The people here are very encouraging.

Love, Deb
Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator
Breath of Fresh Air Press

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

violin4jesus
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Post by violin4jesus »

Sounds like it is a go-time for you! Will be awesome to read your stuff and see you stretch out in this area. Feel free to poke around and join us wherever!
drschuetz
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Post by drschuetz »

Welcome to Faithwriters. I can honestly tell you that you have found a group of Christian writers here that will amaze you. God bless you and congratulations on your wonderful family. God has been good to you.

Return to “New to the FaithWriters Platinum (500)”