To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

It's me!

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Platinum (500) member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome (even if you are an old familiar face)

Moderators: mikeedwards, RedBaron, beaedwards

vision2win
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

It's me!

Postby vision2win » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:20 am

Hello... I'm fairly new here. Just a couple of weeks old...that's all. Well... Actually... I'm told that I've just turned 500. It's amazing how time flies! One minute...I'm 50 and what seems to be overnight...I've turned 500. They say you are only as old as you feel? Now where is my Ben-Gay? Hmmm??? Where could I have put it? Oops! I'm sorry...my arthritis was acting up. Where was I? Oh! Yeah! I know! I still don't have all my teeth yet. Just a couple of baby ones. So...I'm finding it hard to get my gums sunk into anything, as of yet.

Hopefully... Those of you, whom has grown to enough maturity, to have developed a full set of pearly whites, can help me "smack" my way through all the fabulous courses offered on this menu. Who knows??? In time... Maybe I will soon learn enough about all the variety of entrees, side dishes and desserts offered on this buffet line, that I can try to "stuff" myself with enough nutrition, until my own pearly whites begin to develop. Then I can sink my teeth into my own juicy porterhouse, before too long.

So until then... Any of you molars and wisdom teeth out there, who wouldn't mind helping this baby tooth get started. It will be greatly appreciated.

:D

Keleitha
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby Keleitha » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:58 am

:heehee Welcome Vision. You're going to do just fine here. You have the same sort of weird sense of humour most of us have. So glad to have you here. Gum away, gum away... that is the only way you'll get your teeth to grow.

Bless you!
Hugs,
Lyn (the Dinosaur from Oz)

"I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. And after my skin has been destroyed, yet in my flesh I will see God." - Job 19:25-26

http://theencouragingscribe.wordpress.com/

Return to New to the FaithWriters Platinum (500)