To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Platinum (500) member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome (even if you are an old familiar face)

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

srashmi
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby srashmi » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:04 am

:welcome

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Postby Deb Porter » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:18 am

Hi Becky. Welcome to the FaithWriters and to the 500. I'm so glad you joined. Your support is a blessing not only to FaithWriters, but also to other members.

I guess the first thing I'd suggest is having a look at the FaithWriters' Magazine forum here on the boards and see if you have any articles or stories that may fit any of the sections. If they do, then drop me a line (a PM will do). I'm always looking for new material by 500 members and am trying to prepare a year in advance now (high hopes).

I'll be posting a Front Page Quest for the May/June issue soon, as well. Keep an eye out for that.

If you have a non-fiction book in the works, or have one finished, why not enter this year's Page Turner contest. The details are here in the 500 section of the message boards. The prize is really worth winning. It was the Fiction Page Turner contest last year, and it will be fiction again in 2009. But for this year, it's non-fiction.

Make sure you let FaithWriters know if you want your own Author webpage. That's free with your 500 membership. The same if you want your own web-based FaithWriters email address. It adds a little bit of professionalism when you are promoting yourself as a writer (and it's a lot more reliable than Hotmail and Yahoo).

Oh, and there are the weekly articles just for 500 members. These are a GREAT help.

So that's just a few things to get you up and running. Most important of all, though, please pray for FaithWriters and for the 500 to continue growing. This site has been a blessing to so many people, and has helped so many people grow as writers and really develop confidence. We just want to see it keep going from strength to strength.

Make yourself at home.

Love, Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Goldswiper

Postby Goldswiper » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:52 am

Hi There!

Welcome to the 500!

:grouphug2
Tim (Preacher) Johnson
Ps. 119:165.

Our home business (shop 100+ stores)

Return to New to the FaithWriters Platinum (500)