To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

I want to belong...

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Platinum (500) member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome (even if you are an old familiar face)

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

beabruno
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

I want to belong...

Postby beabruno » Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:37 pm

Hello and Praise the Lord! I joined 500 because I had been hooked up with a couple of the Freelance writers sites on the internet but everything that came up, job wise, was stuff I really wasn't interested in. I love writing (and reading) devotionals and would like to find opportunities (paying) so that I can help my husband support our family. Is that wrong? The Bible says that we are to eat of the fruit of our hands. So many people (writers that are already published) seem to make not-so-established writers such as me feel as though it is the worst thing to want to be paid for what I do. If this is the career that God has given to me, and I know that it is, then shouldn't I want to be paid for what I do; my craft?

I don't know if anyone else feels the same out there, but I am so thankful that God has called Faithwriters to be in existence. I believe that this will become my writing home. :?:

Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you folks and reading your work and having you read mine. Love and Blessings. Beatrice
Beatrice Stallworth-Bruno
PSALM 115:14 The Lord is increasing you more and more; you and your children.

Return to New to the FaithWriters Platinum (500)