To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

What a place!

If you have just signed up as a FaithWriters Platinum (500) member, please stop by this forum and say hello. We want to give you an extra special welcome (even if you are an old familiar face)

Moderators: mikeedwards, beaedwards, RedBaron

joevigliano
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

What a place!

Postby joevigliano » Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:36 pm

I found Faithwriters less than a week ago, signed up, and joined the 500 as well. I am overwhelmed at the support and sense of community here. Such a rare thing in the cold world of the Internet. I look forward to a long and active involvement, hoping to give back at every opportunity.
Thanks to all of you.

didget01
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby didget01 » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:11 pm

Joe,
Thanks for the reminder! This is a unique place on the net and sometimes I think that we forget. Dive in and enjoy yourself.

Darlene
Darlene Hight

If you want to build a boat, do not instruct the men to saw wood, stitch the sails, prepare the tools and organize the work, but make them long for setting sail and travel to distant lands.
— Antoine De Saint-Exupéry

RedBaron

Postby RedBaron » Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:56 pm

Hi and Welcome!!! If you begin to feel overwhelmed, check out the FAQ down below or just ask :)
<><
Shari
FW 500 Member

"...hunt like a spider..." Cori - FW Con '07

itsjoanne

Postby itsjoanne » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:19 pm

Welcome to FW - and the 500! I am sure you will be blessed!

JackieG

Postby JackieG » Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:21 pm

Welcome! This is the place to be. Such wonderful people here. If you can't find it--ask. Everyone is so willing to help.

God bless you
~Jacquelyn
Philippians 4:8 "...whatsoever things are of a good report...think on these things."

JackieG

Postby JackieG » Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:01 pm

You've already been warmly welcomed. But Let me add to the list.

WELCOME! Glad to have you here.

~Jacquelyn
Philippians 4:8 "...whatsoever things are of a good report...think on these things."

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Postby Deb Porter » Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:30 pm

Hi Joe.

I'm so glad you've found a home here on the net. FaithWriters is definitely one of the rare ones as far as that sense of support and community goes. I believe that comes down from the top. The owner of FaithWriters, Scott Lindsay, has always put the needs of the members first. His heart is for FaithWriters to be a family, rather than an organization, and that really does show.

The thing is that members will only see that if they are willing to get involved--as you've done. If someone joins, posts an article or two, and never gets involved by even reading and commenting on other articles, they'll go away wondering what the big deal about FaithWriters is. But for those who jump in, it's a huge blessing.

Love, Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

CatLin

Postby CatLin » Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:07 am

Woo Hoo, Joe! Jumping right into the 500! You saw from the get-go what it took me too long to see - the value of this site is FAR more than the pittance it costs to support it.

Welcome welcome!
Catrina Bradley
FaithWriters Profile
Scattered Seeds
Jewels of Encouragement

"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes." Psalm 18:24 (The Message)

Return to New to the FaithWriters Platinum (500)