To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

I Can't Access my PM or EZ-Site Builder

Queries about this free service for Platinum (500) members

Moderator: mikeedwards

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

I Can't Access my PM or EZ-Site Builder

Postby Deb Porter » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:09 am

If you're a new FaithWriters 500 member, it's quite possible that you may be scratching your head and wondering why you can't access the EZ-Site Builder. You aren't alone. It's one of those little hitches that hits just about every new 500 member.

This free service usually takes a day or two to be activated when you sign up for the FaithWriters 500. Your 500 membership is immediate, but some of the extra services just take a little longer to be processed. So give it a day or so, and if you are still unable to access the site builder (or other services), contact FaithWriters direct at support@faithwriters.com.

Once everything is switched on, enjoy!

Love, Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I Can't Access my PM or EZ-Site Builder

Postby mikeedwards » Sat May 26, 2012 10:34 am

If you are a 500 member your PM should be on as soon as we turn on your 500 account. However the EZ Site Builder (Authors one page online portfolio) may not be on. It comes with the Platinum account and can be found here http://www.faithwriters.com/myaccount/web-creator.php If you find out yours is not on, email writer-support@faithwriters.com and ask us to turn it on.

If you have another site or you have built a free site through our recommended site builder
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=358504&u=618789&m=37723&urllink=&afftrack=

You may wonder if it is worth the time to set up your portfolio with us. The answer is a HUGE yes, we get a lot of traffic. Your one page portfolio will be attached to our site and will benefit. When you just start out your own site one of the biggest problems is getting traffic. Your page will also give those interested in your writing a better idea of who you are, so make it look good. It really does not take that much time and it is fairly simple. :thumbs
We need God's Grace because of God's Truth.

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I Can't Access my PM or EZ-Site Builder

Postby mikeedwards » Sat May 26, 2012 10:37 am

If you are a 500 member your PM should be on as soon as we turn on your 500 account. However the EZ Site Builder (Authors one page online portfolio) may not be on. It comes with the Platinum account and can be found here http://www.faithwriters.com/myaccount/web-creator.php If you find out yours is not on, email writer-support@faithwriters.com and ask us to turn it on.

If you have another site or you have built a free site through our recommended site builder
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=358504&u=618789&m=37723&urllink=&afftrack=

You may wonder if it is worth the time to set up your portfolio with us. The answer is a HUGE yes, we get a lot of traffic. Your one page portfolio will be attached to our site and will benefit. When you just start out your own site one of the biggest problems is getting traffic. Your page will also give those interested in your writing a better idea of who you are so make it look good. It really does not take that much time and it is fairly simple.
We need God's Grace because of God's Truth.

Return to EZ-Site Builder