To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Looking for holiday material

Everything about having your work showcased on the front page of FaithWriters. For Platinum (500) Members.

Moderators: mikeedwards, RedBaron

glorybee

Looking for holiday material

Postby glorybee » Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:06 am

I'll be picking the November articles for the Front Page Showcase soon, and I'd sure like a few really good Thanksgiving entries. So if you've got a great story, poem, or article about Thanksgiving, and I haven't used your material too awfully recently, send me a PM or an e-mail with a link. I can't promise you that your piece will be picked, but it'll certainly move to the top of my list.

Same goes for Christmas and New Year stuff. I can't believe how quickly winter has come here in Michigan--there was half an inch of snow on my car this morning...
Jan Ackerson

PEN N INK4HIM
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Any more writing needs for May or June Glory?

Postby PEN N INK4HIM » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:06 pm

Hi hon., I just spotted this dept and saw past requests for specific holiday,etc themed material and wondered if you needed anything for May or any other times this summer? Please let me know as I would be interested in submitting some of my material hon. God bless and have a wonderul day in the Lord. "His mercies, my gain, His blood for my pain, oh that I learn to be just like my Jesus..":0)Janice+-
They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings as eagles... Isaiah 40:31

Return to Front Page Showcase