To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Here's Poem For YOU "Salvation Story" by: Nanette Tron

Everything about having your work showcased on the front page of FaithWriters. For Platinum (500) Members.

Moderators: mikeedwards, RedBaron

nanettetron
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Here's Poem For YOU "Salvation Story" by: Nanette Tron

Postby nanettetron » Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Jesus carried that cross through the streets in shame. With pure love, us, He did not blame.
Forty stripes upon His prescious back. He arose from the dead on the third daay, our sins
and sicknesss to attack. For God so loved you and me. Our Saviour vore our sins and sickness on
calvary. He died on the tree for me. That glorious third day. He arose from the grave. Giving
us salvation story. Glory, Glory. Such love hath no other man to lay down His life for a friend.
His circle of love never shall end. Glory be. Salvation opening my christian spiritual eyes to see.
Another Hallelujah to God. And another Glory Be. , Glory Be. The redemptive plan of
salvation now, for you and me. Just ask the Lord and pray and see. Behold ! Saved from your
sins and new life as big as daylight for all the world to see and love and praises be . Praises
be. Glory Be. Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

by: Nanette Tron
A friend in the Lord!
Attachments
Picture 4.jpg
Hallelujahs This Day Will Sing!!
Picture 4.jpg (203.02 KiB) Viewed 1499 times

Return to Front Page Showcase