To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Need an Easter entry

Everything about having your work showcased on the front page of FaithWriters. For Platinum (500) Members.

Moderators: mikeedwards, RedBaron

glorybee

Need an Easter entry

Postby glorybee » Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:04 pm

Hi, folks--

I'm planning to send off April's FrontPage showcase selections to Scott this week. I've been looking for an Easter poem, devotional, or story, and I'm having a hard time...I'm especially looking for Resurrection material (as opposed to Good Friday-type writings). He is Risen!

So...

If I haven't used you in the Front Page for a year or so, and if you've got something you'd like me to consider, and if you're a 500 member, please place either post a link in this thread, or send me a PM.

As I said--I'm sending them to Scott this week, so I need your submissions ASAP. Sorry for the short notice!
Jan Ackerson

Soren2007
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby Soren2007 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:29 pm

Did you get your story?
“Get to work. Your work is to keep cranking the flywheel that turns the gears that spin the belt in the engine of belief that keeps you and your desk in midair.” ~Dillard.

Return to Front Page Showcase