To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

SELL MORE BOOKS! Is your book on SmashWords, Amazon or both?

The FaithWriters' E-Book Store is a winner for everyone--but particularly for Platinum (500) members
FaithWriters eBook Store

Moderators: mikeedwards, RedBaron

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

SELL MORE BOOKS! Is your book on SmashWords, Amazon or both?

Postby mikeedwards » Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:07 pm

If it is and your book is in our store too. You need to go to your book in our store and add the direct URL for your book in those locations to your book page on FaithWriters. Just log in and then click manage books. Click edit and add the URL's where requested. You should have your books in Smashwords and Amazon for the exposure. Smashwords place your book in several places like Barnes and Noble. They will put it on Amazon too but I opted out with my book and put it on Amazon direct.

If your book is on Amazon. Make sure you send me the URL and ask me to place it in our Amazon advertising. I want to mix FaithWriters books with best sellers in those ads. If you look at those Amazon ads now you will see some books say - FaithWriters Member. I am quite surprised that many members do not have their book on Amazon. It is not that hard to do and that is where the big traffic is. To add your book to Amazon just google - Kindle Direct Publishing - and follow the instructions.

Email Mike at writer-support@faithwriters.com with your Amazon URL and questions.

We hope to add Lulu soon.

If you can shop at Amazon or Chrisitanbooks.com through our links, FaithWriters gets a small percentage and the cost is no different for you. We appreciate your support especially during the holidays. At either one you can purchase anything they have and we will get credit as long as you go through one of our links in the bookstore or the regular site.
We need God's Grace because of God's Truth.

Return to E-book Store