To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Called Upon by Jason Swiney (Christian Suspense)

The FaithWriters' E-Book Store is a winner for everyone--but particularly for Platinum (500) members
FaithWriters eBook Store

Moderators: mikeedwards, RedBaron

jswiney
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Called Upon by Jason Swiney (Christian Suspense)

Postby jswiney » Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:22 pm

AN ATTEMPTED ABDUCTION...
AN UNEXPECTED HERO...
A RELENTLESS EVIL...

Bradley “BC” Morrow, a senior at a small college in the Tennessee mountains, finds his world instantly altered after performing a heroic deed he struggles to remember. Already battling a haunting dream, the temptations of college, and obstacles hindering his quest for a once-in-a-lifetime athletic opportunity, BC Morrow’s heroic actions suddenly make him the target of a deadly fugitive seeking an evil revenge. Skeptical of the role God has played in his life, BC’s view of the divine is challenged by a small-town detective, a mesmerizing local girl, and a witty landlord with an unexpected past. On his journey from hero to hunted, BC must confront new understandings of temptation, death, resurrection, and ultimately...SACRIFICE.

What others are saying about this novel:
"This highly engaging page-turner is Jason Swiney's first novel. Let us hope it is the first of many!" - RG Dillard

"There is no slow start to this intriguing story. You jump into it right away and begin a journey that is both terrifying and hopeful...A must read." - Saralyn D.

"It totally needs to be a movie!..I didn't want to stop reading..." - Kelda H.

"It was so hard to put it down. Hurry and publish another one." - Nancy H.

"This novel has something for everyone as it includes mystery, murder, love and practical Biblical teachings!" - Cindy M.

"Dude, it was awesome...waiting for the sequel." - Bryan H.

"Called Upon is holding me captive." - Donna P.

Find the ebook on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LER ... d_i=507846

http://www.calledupon.com
Jason Swiney
Called Upon

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus..." - Colossians 3:17

DeeRedeemed
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Re: Called Upon by Jason Swiney (Christian Suspense)

Postby DeeRedeemed » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:25 pm

Sounds interesting

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Re: Called Upon by Jason Swiney (Christian Suspense)

Postby Deb Porter » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:40 pm

Dee, it was very interesting. For a self published book, Jason did an excellent job. I was very impressed.

You can read my completely unsolicited review (I wrote the review after buying and reading the book) on Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1 ... tion=false

Love, Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Return to E-book Store