To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Did You Know....

General chat, updates and discussion about being a part of the FaithWriters Platinum (500)

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne, Shann

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Did You Know....

Postby Deb Porter » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:46 pm

....That 500 members are able to have a free faithwriters.net email address?

If you are a 500 member and would like to take hold of this offer, please let FaithWriters know (support@faithwriters.net). When you contact them, please provide the user name you want for your email address (i.e., the name you want to appear instead of "username" here: username@faithwriters.net), as well as a password to access the system.

If you are currently using free email accounts through hotmail or yahoo, this is a far better email address to use for promoting your writing. Apart from the fact that it is an email address that literally tells people what you are, it is also reliable.

Over the last 12 months, Hotmail and Yahoo, in particular, have become extremely unreliable. Many messages are sent automatically to either the Junk Mail or Bulk Mail boxes provided with these services. That's great, if the user is aware that they need to check these boxes for any misdirected mail. We have been having some nightmares trying to get information to people using these two services--made even worse when they are contacting us and asking why we haven't written to them (ARGH!)

So for professionalism and reliability, it may be worth asking FaithWriters to activate your free faithwriters.net email address.

For all non-500 members, this service is available for around $2 a month:

http://www.faithwriters.com/email.php

Love, Deb
Finesse Writing & Editing Service

FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Coming Soon ... Breath of Fresh Air Press (the home of FaithWriters' Books)

CatLin
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Postby CatLin » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:22 am

Way Cool! No, I didn't know that. I've clicked on the link and it asked me to pay. Didn't realize it was one of the many many benefits!!!

Thanks, Deb!
Catrina Bradley
FaithWriters Profile
Scattered Seeds
Jewels of Encouragement

"God rewrote the text of my life when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes." Psalm 18:24 (The Message)

BirdieCourtright

Postby BirdieCourtright » Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:28 am

Thanks! I didn't know about this.

Debboggy

Postby Debboggy » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:21 am

Just curious how this works for those of us who are 500 members, but have already paid for the email. When it comes time to renew our membership, will we automatically get the email free or be charged the rate we originally agreed to? Not that it matters too much, I'll still be hitting my hubby up for the money either way, regardless of the $20 or so a year the email used to cost us. :lol:
~Debbie~

JesusPuppy

Postby JesusPuppy » Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:10 am

I am keeping mine as is. I dont mind paying the little extra if it is helping keep things going.
....JesusPuppy (or just call me Pup) Image

And just for the record, I am a Male.

"I am a writer, I do NOT lie... I fictionalise." JP

"The Lord Bless thee, and keep thee.." Num. 6:24

JesusPuppy Profile

Cypress Times, online Christian news paper.

Return to FaithWriters Platinum (500) General Discussion