To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Pledge No Social Media 75 FYI

A place for general chat (non-writing related). Please keep political discussions to the relevant neighborhood forum.

Moderators: cori67, RedBaron, Shann

dub
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Pledge No Social Media 75 FYI

Postby dub » Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:25 pm

Part of the Amish project. Several students have or are doing 30 day or 90 days, as well as some folks doing 75 days. Really, nothing to it. Just do it. I found I am reading volumes now and enjoying not being on line except for email. I have too many business contacts to avoild email. As a researcher the idea is a God send. New ideas are being pounded out on the keyboard. Mostly, I have just given up Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Some people have even given up cell phones and claim to have given up all technology.

Will rejoin everyone on or about October 10. I started July 23.

Since I got an email about the contest I thought I should at least respond.

dub
"Here I am Lord, send me."

Return to The Water Cooler