To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Any Aussies?

A place for general chat (non-writing related). Please keep political discussions to the relevant neighborhood forum.

Moderators: cori67, RedBaron, Shann

yarra
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Re: Any Aussies?

Postby yarra » Sat May 17, 2014 9:01 am

Hi Chrissy. It's good to meet another Aussie here. I've had a snoop at your web site, books and so on, so I know that you live in Sydney and that you're a published author. The web site and books look good. I have thoughts and hopes and plans of publishing a book of my poetry but there always seem to be other priorities... One day I might get it done. I am having several of my poems from The Challenge published in the FW anthologies, which is exciting.
I'm a Melbournian but always enjoy Sydney when I visit.

yarra
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Re: Any Aussies?

Postby yarra » Sat May 17, 2014 9:02 am

Hi Chrissy. It's good to meet another Aussie here. I've had a snoop at your web site, books and so on, so I know that you live in Sydney and that you're a published author. The web site and books look good. I have thoughts and hopes and plans of publishing a book of my poetry but there always seem to be other priorities... One day I might get it done. I am having several of my poems from The Challenge published in the FW anthologies, which is exciting.
I'm a Melbournian but always enjoy Sydney when I visit.

Previous

Return to The Water Cooler