To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Sponsorship - Gold and Platinum Memberships

A place for general chat (non-writing related). Please keep political discussions to the relevant neighborhood forum.

Moderators: cori67, RedBaron, Shann

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Sponsorship - Gold and Platinum Memberships

Postby Deb Porter » Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:07 pm

As everyone would be aware, not all members are able to afford an upgraded membership. That's why we have a sponsorship option.

By sponsoring someone for a Gold membership, you are helping them grow as writers. Just being able to enter the Challenge is a big thing.

If you already know who you would like to sponsor, please use this link:

http://www.faithwriters.com/sponsor-gold-platinum.php

If you aren't sure, please send me a Private Message here on the forums, and I'll keep an eye out.

In the same way, if you are experiencing genuine financial difficulty, but long to be a Gold member, please send me a private message here on the forums with your name and email address.

There are no guarantees that everyone will be able to be sponsored, but at least we can try to facilitate it happening.

Love, Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Return to The Water Cooler