To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Pacific Coast Rest-Stop

A place for general chat (non-writing related). Please keep political discussions to the relevant neighborhood forum.

Moderators: RedBaron, cori67, Shann

violin4jesus
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Re: Pacific Coast Rest-Stop

Postby violin4jesus » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:14 pm

JesusPuppy wrote:Seven hours in two days!!!! I am lucky to get that in a week when my insomnia kicks in. But I am forgetting, you are still young and need all that extra sleep. :roll: :P

Yeah, yeah...I seriously don't know how you survive, Pup! I can barely keep going as it is, but I have to stay up until a reasonable time to go to bed. It's just too early now and I have a busy 12-hour shift tomorrow. I need a sufficient amount of sleep to make it all day. I'm not a have-to-have-eight-hours type of person, but 6-7 a night is reasonable. Or day. :?

Well, the laundry is done and half the dishes. Not the ones with dried on food. :lol: I also tidied up the living room a little and gathered the recycling. Just trying to work up the energy to do a little more tidying, vacuum the crumbs, and finish the dishes. I would like to make Thai food for dinner but I need clean dishes to do so. My grand plans to make a bunch of food have miserably failed. I doubt I'll even get the cleaning completely done!

Hope you all are enjoying your Saturday.

JesusPuppy

Postby JesusPuppy » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:20 pm

My grand plans to make a bunch of food have miserably failed.

But of course... you need clean pans for that and all yours have dried on food that you wont clean off. :P
....JesusPuppy (or just call me Pup) Image

And just for the record, I am a Male.

"I am a writer, I do NOT lie... I fictionalise." JP

"The Lord Bless thee, and keep thee.." Num. 6:24

JesusPuppy Profile

Cypress Times, online Christian news paper.

Kalnozoli Kate

Postby Kalnozoli Kate » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:00 pm

Pup, I loved the pictures in your coastal album. It is 3:45 am here, speaking of insomnia. Mine is generated by sin, the sin of worry. My insulin is currently not going to be paid for by the Health Ministry since I am American not European by passport. We need to go to the government office on Monday and try to sort it out. Nothing has changed in our 3 years here so why now? Who knows? Also our tractor's clutch is out again after having our friend adjust it on Tuesday. Looks like it might be much more serious God will provide and is not limited to my puny mind to figure out :roll: how.
Good news is Lass had her 'no puppies' surgery and is on the mend after 2 days of being poorly. Some things are better in pricing here, only 30 Lats or less than $60 for the surgery.

Okay, the sky is getting quite light and I need to try to get some sleep. :thumbs
Blessings, Kathleen
"The only thing that can change us, the world, is this~~~all His love." [b][i]Ann Voskamp[/b][/i]

Blog: http://ergliangel45.wordpress.com

cdawson41
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)
Pencil 4 (150-199 Posts)

Postby cdawson41 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:59 pm

Oh Pup I know the bikes you are talking about. They are really neat looking. I have seen them around town. My big issue would be covering the 5 miles of gravel and dirt roads to get to a paved road to ride on. :lol:
Cynthia

For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

Profile Page FaithWriters
http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?id=58736

My Web/Blog Page
http://cynthiad.weebly.com

Rebecky

Postby Rebecky » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:55 pm

I went bowling tonight with my best friend and her boyfriend and then we went to Rita's. I got a chocolate oreo Blenini and it was good stuff.

I had a lot of fun but now i'm exhausted but yet too high strung at the moment to go to sleep. :shock:
Dum Spiro Spero

violin4jesus

Postby violin4jesus » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:23 pm

JesusPuppy wrote:
My grand plans to make a bunch of food have miserably failed.

But of course... you need clean pans for that and all yours have dried on food that you wont clean off. :P

Not so! I did wash all of them and dumped the moldy leftovers into the garbage. :mrgreen:

I made my spicy Thai but we were out of spicy Thai chili sauce so I used a different sauce, and my fresh basil had died so I used dried basil. It tastes okay, but not as good as it usually does. It is spicy, though. My nose is already running.

I took my Benadryl and now I just need it to kick in. It's almost 8:30, and I'd like to be in bed by 9:30pm so that I can get a solid 8 hours, if I can stay asleep.

Glad you had fun tonight, Becky.

Sorry you can't sleep, Kate. I know very well the sin of worry...am learning to give things over to God and trust Him to come through when it seems impossible. We have had so many gigantic bills since moving to Cali, and I just put a few more thousand toward fixing the car. It doesn't seem to matter where we are in our walk; every day is a stretching of our faith. I have to trust Him to provide and protect us.

G'night, all you West Coasters. No night owling for me tonight!

JesusPuppy

Postby JesusPuppy » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:40 am

Saying "No day owling" just don't sound right, so I will just say Good Day Peoples, and go take a shower. Laters folks.

Oh and for Re-Becky Kiddo...

:tongue

(goes for Bubbles too, where ever she may be hiding.)
....JesusPuppy (or just call me Pup) Image

And just for the record, I am a Male.

"I am a writer, I do NOT lie... I fictionalise." JP

"The Lord Bless thee, and keep thee.." Num. 6:24

JesusPuppy Profile

Cypress Times, online Christian news paper.

Rebecky

Postby Rebecky » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:58 am

JesusPuppy wrote:
Oh and for Re-Becky Kiddo...

:tongue

(goes for Bubbles too, where ever she may be hiding.)

:D I know puppy hearts me

By the way forgot mention we got bad storms here the other night and 7 confirmed tornadoes ripped through my state. One of those tornadoes was not far from me at all
Dum Spiro Spero

Rebecky

Postby Rebecky » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:40 pm

Now they're saying 10 confirmed tornadoes that hit my state from the one storm we got the other night and they are saying that number could go up. :shock:
Dum Spiro Spero

JoyAnn

Postby JoyAnn » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:02 pm

JesusPuppy wrote:
Rebecky wrote:
JesusPuppy wrote:See... I didn't have that sibling rivalry later, that's why I make up for lost time now. :mrgreen:

and I'm his guinea pig :shock:

It used to be Terror, but she don't like me no more. :(

It is because I am too funny looking.

No, I just don't get on much!!! :tongue
~Jazzy~Tazzy~
~Tazzarina~Terror~
~Terrorizer~Princess~
~Spunky~PopTart~JoyBells~

"Oh, I KNOW I'm not confused."

"Yeah, I am a Moron."

In His Love and Mercy, Tiara Joy

Terrorizer41192@hotmail.com
(I can't even get into this one, so if you sent anything to it I won't get it....)
TiaraJoy's Profile

JoyAnn

Postby JoyAnn » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Marina wrote:Oh, and CONGRATS SHANN and TI!

WTG!!!!

:clap :clap :clap

I have never been called TI lol
~Jazzy~Tazzy~
~Tazzarina~Terror~
~Terrorizer~Princess~

"Yeah, I am a Moron."

(I can't even get into this one, so if you sent anything to it I won't get it....)
TiaraJoy's Profile

JoyAnn

Postby JoyAnn » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:05 pm

violin4jesus wrote:Congrats to Shanny and Tiara! I can't help being slightly disappointed for not making the rankings my first week back (who doesn't love the thrill of seeing your name there?) but you guys definitely deserve some recognition for a job well done. :superhappy

I am surprised I did!!!! don't sweat it you will place again!! soon!
~Jazzy~Tazzy~
~Tazzarina~Terror~
~Terrorizer~Princess~

"Yeah, I am a Moron."

TiaraJoy's Profile

JoyAnn

Postby JoyAnn » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:08 pm

I. DID. NOT. JUST. PLACE. 10! shakes head in disbelief. I had on for question, but didn't get to it. I might get to it this week and post it on my page. I have too look at see if there is one this week idk if the quarter it up yet or not....
~Jazzy~Tazzy~
~Tazzarina~Terror~
~Terrorizer~Princess~

"Yeah, I am a Moron."

TiaraJoy's Profile

Shann

Postby Shann » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:51 pm

tonguethaid wrote:Wow took me awhile to catch up. I can't comment on everything cause I'm just on my phone and it takes forever. So hey everyone. I'm now in Phoenix where it's crazy hot!

Shann I tried to get the pilot to stopover but for some reason he wasnt interested ;) I told him how he was missing out on such a cool person but he kept going on about getting fired.... Some People.

Becks bummer about your sunburn. That can be so scary! Hope you are finding some relief.

Hullo to the rest of yous :)

Ahh that made my day. I hope you waved while flying over the middle of nowhere :clown You probably told the pilot that he was going to help replace the flooring and paint so he turned around in mid flight!
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Shann

Postby Shann » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:54 pm

JoyAnn wrote:I. DID. NOT. JUST. PLACE. 10! shakes head in disbelief. I had on for question, but didn't get to it. I might get to it this week and post it on my page. I have too look at see if there is one this week idk if the quarter it up yet or not....

I take it you are doubting my reading ability because we all know you are a great writer. So it must be me who your shaking your head in disbelief. Tah! And to think I did a happy dance for you! :tongue :sorry :angel2 :hugs2 :loveyou :loveyou :loveyou
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

PreviousNext

Return to The Water Cooler