To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Hire
Writers
Editors
Home Read What's New Join
Faith
Writers
Forum
My Account Login
Shop
Save
Support
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Pacific Coast Rest-Stop

The perfect place for general chat (non-writing related). Please, no political discussions.

Moderators: RedBaron, cori67, Shann

JesusPuppy
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Re: Pacific Coast Rest-Stop

Postby JesusPuppy » Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:08 pm

Soggy Thanksgiving to you all. Wind is finally died down but the rains are still falling, more the really thick mist that soaks even your spirit. In other words the normal holiday mood is in full swing. :roll:

Still looking for a new comp, maybe with the after T-day sales. Most of the ones I have seen lately are the all in one PC, everything is built into the monitor screen. Yeah, it could open some space on the desk, and the screen is larger..... :roll:

Thinking of you all and wishing you a Thankful holiday. :mrgreen:
....JesusPuppy (or just call me Pup) Image

And just for the record, I am a Male.

"I am a writer, I do NOT lie... I fictionalise." JP

"The Lord Bless thee, and keep thee.." Num. 6:24

JesusPuppy Profile

Cypress Times, online Christian news paper.

Shann

Postby Shann » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:37 am

Hey Puppers and all. I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. We drove 16 hours each way to spend time with Q and his fiance. We were able to meet her parents too, which was nice, but boy I liked it when he lived closer. They are coming up for Christmas for 4 days too so that will be nice. Chris and I are going on a cruise soon. We are sailing out of Baltimore so listen for my shout out Becky!
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

JesusPuppy

Postby JesusPuppy » Sat Dec 09, 2017 1:36 pm

Picked up a new tablet to play with, now I can at least get online. Maybe I will do me some shopping and find a good computer. It is rather hard typing on this thing, but I can get online again. :coolsign
....JesusPuppy (or just call me Pup) Image

And just for the record, I am a Male.

"I am a writer, I do NOT lie... I fictionalise." JP

"The Lord Bless thee, and keep thee.." Num. 6:24

JesusPuppy Profile

Cypress Times, online Christian news paper.

deejay

Postby deejay » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:03 pm

I hate being sick. Had to take the rest of the day off at work on Thursday, and had to text our office manager Friday to say I wasn't gonna make it in. How bad is it? Had a high fever--no thermometer, so don't know how high--and it took me 20-30 minutes to eat a donut. Normally I can do that in 3 minutes. Then I coughed real hard, and up it came. At lunch, I just had a pouch of fruit juice. Someone came around with Reese's mini cups, got 10, ate 4. This morning, I managed to keep 6 donut holes down. On my way home from getting my mail, I stopped in the Food 4 Less and got a large bottle of water and a pint of milk. I don't know what I'll do for dinner. My fever broke last night, and I found a spray bottle of 12 hour decongestant, and slept much better. I'm trying to be careful, but at least I'm not asleep all day like I was yesterday. Still moving slowly, though.

Previous

Return to The Water Cooler