Pacific Coast Rest-Stop

The perfect place for general chat (non-writing related). Please, no political discussions.

Moderators: RedBaron, cori67, Shann

JesusPuppy
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Post by JesusPuppy » Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:32 pm

Ya right.... The skin was there before, just not as visible. :P
....JesusPuppy (or just call me Pup) Image

And just for the record, I am a Male.

"I am a writer, I do NOT lie... I fictionalise." JP

"The Lord Bless thee, and keep thee.." Num. 6:24

JesusPuppy Profile

Cypress Times, online Christian news paper.

JoyAnn

Post by JoyAnn » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Oh now I'm jealous you got to go the that many places!!!! I'd be happy just to go to one!!

And I'm sorry the monkey was not cute!!!!! and saying he is cute like pup, well it's like the trash smells good...Idk I don't think monkeys are cute, but others do so I guess that was over exaggerating....Sorry. Lol though that monkey stew sounds interesting....
~Jazzy~Tazzy~
~Tazzarina~Terror~
~Terrorizer~Princess~
~Spunky~PopTart~JoyBells~

"Oh, I KNOW I'm not confused."

"Yeah, I am a Moron."

In His Love and Mercy, Tiara Joy

[email protected]
(I can't even get into this one, so if you sent anything to it I won't get it....)
TiaraJoy's Profile

AnneRene'

Post by AnneRene' » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:58 pm

You and Pup are in a league of your own! The monkey stew is interesting? I bet that monkey's mama wouldn't like to hear you say her baby's not cute :)

srashmi

Post by srashmi » Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:48 pm

Pup, have you written about your travels? I'm interested in learning about different places. Also, I'd love to know where in India you went.

IvyKat

Post by IvyKat » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:29 pm

JesusPuppy wrote:Started out in Chad, that's in north Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Italy, France, England, then back home. Second trip, back through Israel and India to Thailand, Cambodia, North Korea, Russia and Sweden, Then back to the USA for a short bit. Third trip, Chad, Lybia, Algeria, Niger, and back to chad on my way to Sudan and Ethiopia, quickly through northern Kenya and Uganda, to Rwanda. Then back up through Chad on my way to Algeria, where I left the mission field. I went on to Marocco from there and then home to the states.
That's an amazing trip! I've always wanted to go on a missions trip, but my family is poor and can't afford it. :cry: I'm going to try to get a job this summer so maybe I'll be able to save up enough money.
JoyAnn wrote:And I'm sorry the monkey was not cute!!!!! and saying he is cute like pup, well it's like the trash smells good...Idk I don't think monkeys are cute, but others do so I guess that was over exaggerating....Sorry.
Ha ha ha. Same here. I love my dog and that's about it in the animal kingdom.
~ Ivy ~ Ivypie ~ Sweet Pea ~ Fred ~ Harvey ~ Irving ~ Irvs ~

That Penguin Girl (my blog)

I hear in my mind, all of these voices.
I hear in my mind, all of these words.
I hear in my mind, all of this music.
And it breaks my heart, it breaks my heart.
~Regina Spektor

JoyAnn

Post by JoyAnn » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:56 pm

IvyKat wrote: Ha ha ha. Same here. I love my dog and that's about it in the animal kingdom.
I don't even like dogs. I think they are smelly annoying and gross, but that's just ME. Hahaha lol the only animals you will ever hear me say I love is cats and horses. I would love to have horses when I am older.
Last edited by JoyAnn on Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Jazzy~Tazzy~
~Tazzarina~Terror~
~Terrorizer~Princess~

"Yeah, I am a Moron."

[email protected]
(I can't even get into this one, so if you sent anything to it I won't get it....)
TiaraJoy's Profile

IvyKat

Post by IvyKat » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Ugh, I HATE cats. Hate them and fear them. But it's okay, because they hate me too. I'm serious though, cats terrify me. I know it's weird. :| Once my best friend (who loves cats but is allergic) put her cat in my lap, because she was trying to show me how sweet he was, and my whole body locked up. I clenched my fists and shut my eyes and through the rising wave of panic muttered with gritted teeth, "Gettitoff gettitoff gettitoff!!!"

Ha. It sounds really silly. I guess that's what they call an irrational fear.
~ Ivy ~ Ivypie ~ Sweet Pea ~ Fred ~ Harvey ~ Irving ~ Irvs ~

That Penguin Girl (my blog)

I hear in my mind, all of these voices.
I hear in my mind, all of these words.
I hear in my mind, all of this music.
And it breaks my heart, it breaks my heart.
~Regina Spektor

JoyAnn

Post by JoyAnn » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:31 am

IvyKat wrote:Ugh, I HATE cats. Hate them and fear them. But it's okay, because they hate me too. I'm serious though, cats terrify me. I know it's weird. :| Once my best friend (who loves cats but is allergic) put her cat in my lap, because she was trying to show me how sweet he was, and my whole body locked up. I clenched my fists and shut my eyes and through the rising wave of panic muttered with gritted teeth, "Gettitoff gettitoff gettitoff!!!"

Oh that's a sad day!!!!
~Jazzy~Tazzy~
~Tazzarina~Terror~
~Terrorizer~Princess~

"Yeah, I am a Moron."

[email protected]
TiaraJoy's Profile

JoyAnn

Post by JoyAnn » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:33 am

Yay I fixed it before he saw it!!!!! Thanks Ms. Barbie...Love you!!!!
~Jazzy~Tazzy~
~Tazzarina~Terror~
~Terrorizer~Princess~

"Yeah, I am a Moron."

[email protected]
TiaraJoy's Profile

JesusPuppy

Post by JesusPuppy » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:44 am

JoyAnn wrote:I don't even like dogs. I think they are smelly annoying and gross.
I did take a shower.Image (Sniff sniff) Oooooo wet dog.

:mrgreen:

JesusPuppy Profile

AnneRene'

Post by AnneRene' » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:15 am

Hi Guys....gonna "try" and stay off this thing today...have GOT to take care of this house! Oh yeah and that litter too :)

Sim and Tiara.....I put this picture up 'cuz I am a hopeless critter lover....scared of some of 'em....but love 'em....HOWEVER, understand the fear of cats Sim....have had a couple of friends that felt like you do and it's not weird, you should see me if I even see a SNAIL in a picture....got creamed with a bucket of them by my twin brother when I was 7, AND I had a foot cast and was on crutches so couldn't run faaaaaast :)

I pray all of you have an uplifting and Blessed Day!

And Seema...keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

srashmi

Post by srashmi » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:37 pm

Woke up this morning with much less pain than usual. :) Yay God!

Thanks for the prayers. Will keep you posted.

deejay

Post by deejay » Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:45 pm

IvyKat wrote:Ugh, I HATE cats. Hate them and fear them. But it's okay, because they hate me too. I'm serious though, cats terrify me. I know it's weird. :| Once my best friend (who loves cats but is allergic) put her cat in my lap, because she was trying to show me how sweet he was, and my whole body locked up. I clenched my fists and shut my eyes and through the rising wave of panic muttered with gritted teeth, "Gettitoff gettitoff gettitoff!!!"

Then why do you have "Kat" as part of your username? :wink:
Yes, there are people who have ailurophobia-- the fear of cats. Cat Fancy magazine did a piece on it once. It IS an irrational fear. But you know what? II Tim. 1:7 says "God has not given you a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." Give this fear to God, because it's not natural, and is sent by the enemy to cripple you. There have been many people whose lives have been saved by cats or dogs, who alerted them to fires, gas leaks, etc., when mechanical means were absent or failed. Think about it. Frankly, I have a problem with people who say they hate animals. Had a pastor once who was of the opinion that the only animals God should've created were the ones for eating. When God gave humanity the job of caring for His creation, animals were part of the deal. To say you hate animals, is in a way, to me anyhow, of saying you hate God. But that's just my opinion. Because even though I've never been married, I've observed that the happiest marriages are those where the spouse loves their partner, even when they have habits, etc. that annoy, disgust, or otherwise are undesirable by the other. Wife may not like it when hubby leaves his dirty socks laying on the floor, but she loves him enough to pick them up and put them in the wash basket for laundry day.

JoyAnn

Post by JoyAnn » Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:38 pm

JesusPuppy wrote:
JoyAnn wrote:I don't even like dogs. I think they are smelly annoying and gross.
I did take a shower.Image (Sniff sniff) Oooooo wet dog.

:mrgreen:
But see, your not really a dog. You don't have wet dog smell, you just have B.O. :lol:
~Jazzy~Tazzy~
~Tazzarina~Terror~
~Terrorizer~Princess~

"Yeah, I am a Moron."

[email protected]
TiaraJoy's Profile

JesusPuppy

Post by JesusPuppy » Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:17 pm

srashmi wrote:Pup, have you written about your travels? I'm interested in learning about different places. Also, I'd love to know where in India you went.
I have incorperated a lot of my travels into my writing but the only thing that is actually about that time is the JesusPuppy Story. Not much as to the sights seen as it was more on how I came by the name. As to where in India, we just stopped the night in Bangkok, stayed the night in the plane and left that next morning after picking up a minister and a few supplies.
JoyAnn wrote:But see, your not really a dog. You don't have wet dog smell, you just have B.O. :lol:
Hey now... that was AFTER the shower. :P

Well had me another walk to the beach this morning, from 3AM to 7AM. Watched the sunrise, but didn't do so good for making me sleepy though. I forced meself to stay in bed yesterday... all day... I might have gotten a total of 4 hours sleep in, so I am good.

Maybe a late night walk in the dark...... :roll:

JesusPuppy Profile

Return to “The Water Cooler”