Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Translate this forum into over 50 languages using the translator at the top right of this page.
1. Prayer is not a "spare wheel" that you pull out when in trouble, but it
is a "steering wheel" that directs the right path throughout.
2. Why is a car's windshield so large and the rear view mirror so small?
Because our past is not as important as our future. So, look ahead and move on.
3. Friendship is like a book. It takes a short time to burn,
but it takes years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If it's going well, enjoy it, that
won't last long. If it's going badly, don't worry, that won't last long either.
5. Old friends are gold! New friends are diamonds! If you get a diamond, don't
forget the gold! Because to hold a diamond, you always need a base of gold!
6. Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, God smiles from above
and says, "Relax, sweetheart, it's just a bend, not the end!"
7. When God solves your problems, you have faith in His abilities; when God
doesn't solve your problems, He has faith in your abilities.
8. A blind person asked St. Anthony, "Can there be anything worse than
losing eye sight?" He replied, "Yes, losing your vision!"
9. When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them; sometime
when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
10. Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles,
it takes away today's peace.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests
My Account |
What's New |
Site Map |
Contact Us |
Monthly Newsletter | SITE INFO | Link To Us | Become A Member | ADVERTISING