To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Oaktara Publisher Author Book Being Released

If you're a non-fiction writer (other than inspirational articles and devotionals) this is the place for you.

Moderators: Deb Porter, RedBaron

jammjamm28
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Oaktara Publisher Author Book Being Released

Postby jammjamm28 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Hello Everyone,

I have great news. One of my stories is being published in a book called, “Falling In Love With You”, by Oaktara Publishers. As an Oaktara contracted author, this book is filled with inspiring author stories.

Please review my book at http://www.oaktara.com as well as like my book at http://www.facebook.com/Oaktara within the bookstore. Find the book, “Falling In Love With You”, click on it, and then click on the “like” button under the book cover. In addition, like the Oaktara store and like on twitter.

You may order my book on Oaktara.com and receive a 15% discount.

Churches, writing groups, other organizations, libraries and bookstores may order at a discount as well. An order of ten or more books will receive a 50% discount.

To support my book as a growing author, please spread the news and order for yourself, friends, colleagues, group organizations and as gifts.

Thank you got your support and God bless.

Angelika DeFrancesco
Angelika DeFrancesco

Return to Non-Fiction Forum