To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

looking for beta readers

If you're a non-fiction writer (other than inspirational articles and devotionals) this is the place for you.

Moderators: Deb Porter, RedBaron

halleluiah
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

looking for beta readers

Postby halleluiah » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:11 pm

Hi, everybody
I've still been working on edting my book. I think at this stage I need a beta reader. So I was wondering if you were willing to take on that role. I rather go through that road than publish something that the reader will leave a bad review and stop halfway reading the book. It has a strong evangelism message and talk about my testimony before and after I accepted the Lord. Let me know if you accept if you want me to email it or send it to you via facebook.

seasalt44
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)
Pencil 2 (50-99 Posts)

Re: looking for beta readers

Postby seasalt44 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:01 pm

I would like to be a beta reader for your book. Please email it to seasalt44@hotmail.com. Please also let me know exactly the perimeters/boundaries of what you are looking for from a beta reader. Thank you for the opportunity.

Return to Non-Fiction Forum