To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Hire
Writers
Editors
Home Read What's New Join
Faith
Writers
Forum
My Account Login
Shop
Save
Support
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Jan Ackerson's Writing Lessons

General information for members, new and old, about the forums and main site.

Moderators: RedBaron, itsjoanne

Beverly Waller
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Jan Ackerson's Writing Lessons

Postby Beverly Waller » Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:49 pm

Hi! I received a lot of good advice in my free writer evaluation that I've just begun to benefit from. One thing recommended to me was Jan Ackerson's Writing Lessons. Jan provides essential lessons for beginning writers. I've just finished the first lesson on Beginnings, on beginning your article or story well. It's the first of a series, and I have learned some very helpful things from her lesson and from reading everything that others posted. She gives homework that helps you learn, and will give feedback on your post, and answer your questions.

She recommends her lessons to level 1 and 2 writers, the beginner levels in the Challenge contest, as well as those who are new to FaithWriters and new to the forum. Jan teaches a wide range of lesson topics and many helpful questions are discussed. I'm excited to find this, and I hope to improve my writing enough to enter a Challenge contest.

Don't miss out on some good free training!

Click here for Jan Ackerson's Writing Lessons:
http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewforum%20php

Beverly Waller

Return to FaithWriters Information/Announcements