To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

New as well

A place for new members to introduce themselves and to be welcomed to the FaithWriters' Community. Don't be shy. We love meeting new brothers and sisters in Christ.

Moderators: beaedwards, RedBaron, Shann

DustBSH
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

New as well

Postby DustBSH » Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:34 am

Hello, and greetings in Jesus' name.
I am new to the Site as well and wanted to introduce myself.
I have been involved in many missionary activities around the world, but have now settled in my home country, the Netherlands, and hope to become skilled in writing. I am very thankful for a Site like this where I can grow in my ability to write, and more importantly, to write for God's glory.
I am just trying to figure out how everything works at the Site, and must admit it's still not all clear to me. But I suppose step by step I will get the hang of it.
It is my prayer I can be a blessing here.
God bless you all.

merrimj1122
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: New as well

Postby merrimj1122 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:30 am

:welcome I just happen to be going through forums which I never do really, I find them confusing, as seems your message is April 2014 stuck in between 2009 and 2013?
Well it takes a bit to get used to site, but soon you get the hang of it. There are some wonderful people/writers here in Christ, I am only a member a few months and thoroughly enjoy reading, writing and getting to know brethren in our Lord Jesus!

angel10
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Postby angel10 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:03 am

good post................
You can easily check out our high quality Pass4sure C2020-612 which wikipedia you well for the real Stanford University You can also get success in IBM exam with the quality examsheets.com and LPI

mikeedwards
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby mikeedwards » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:11 am

Welcome Angel10! Lots of great people on the site that are very helpful.

Blessings, Mike
We need God's Grace because of God's Truth.

Shann

Postby Shann » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Hi Angel welcome to FW! I hope you pop into the Newbie Nook and introduce yourself so we can all get to know you a bit. This is a wonderful family and a great place to hone your writing skills. :welcome
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Return to Newbie Nook