To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Posting articles

Welcome to the FaithWriters.com member forums. We hope you will enjoy the fellowship, encouragement and inspiration of this community.

Please take a moment or two to read the information in this forum about posting. Thank you.

Moderators: itsjoanne, RedBaron

Ryanlanewriter
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Posting articles

Postby Ryanlanewriter » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:01 am

Hi, I'm new here, is it ok to post any articles that i have written?

Ryan
www.ryanlanewriter.com

glorybee

Re: Posting articles

Postby glorybee » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:58 am

Yes!

If you want to post articles that you've already written, go to "regular article submission." There are no word limits there, and you can post any articles, stories, or poems you wish. It's probably best to limit yourself to a few per day, so that you don't overwhelm potential readers who may see the "recent articles" page with a flood of your submissions.

The "Regular articles submission" page does not get as many hits as the "Weekly writing challenge." That one is limited to one article per week, written new and specifically to the challenge prompt. Those articles have a 750 word limit.

Welcome to FaithWriters. It's good that you've found the forums and that you've felt free to ask questions. There's a warm and caring community of writers here, happy to answer any question you may have.
Jan Ackerson

Return to Welcome and Information for Using the Forums