To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

How do I delete my account?

A place for new members to introduce themselves and to be welcomed to the FaithWriters' Community. Don't be shy. We love meeting new brothers and sisters in Christ.

Moderators: RedBaron, beaedwards, Shann

TheReverendKelly
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

Re: How do I delete my account?

Postby TheReverendKelly » Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:34 am

Dear Shann,

I have an idea for a children's story. It is one I started in college but never finished. My idea was to take a story similar to Black Beauty, and write the story in the eyes of a dog. But to have alternative endings of the story. Let children make choices; then the choices would lead to consequences in the book. Therefore, someone, reading the book, could read it several times, with different endings, depending on the choices.

Shann

Re: How do I delete my account?

Postby Shann » Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:49 pm

That's a neat idea. I always enjoyed those alternative ending books when I was a kid. (even as an adult!) We used to have someone on the site that had published several of those types of books. I can't remember his name though and I don't think he still comes around as much.
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Previous

Return to Newbie Nook