To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Jacksonville, Fl writers and members of faithwriters

Looking for a Christian writers' group in your area or have a group of your own? Use this forum to make the connection with other writers.

Moderators: Deb Porter, RedBaron

punkin
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)
Pencil 5 (200-299 Posts)

Jacksonville, Fl writers and members of faithwriters

Postby punkin » Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:46 am

I am in the process of beginning a new group called Ready Writers of Jacksonville! Ready Writers will consists of a few people in the beginning those I have been able to find that are faithwriters members as well. The meeting time and place are still in the works as we speak. However, when we do meet, we will be a Critiquing group only. We will read the writing to the group and the group will have a moments to write their individuals thoughts on what they heard of that piece and give suggestion and ideas on how to make them better!

Anyone is welcome to come. Bring friends. Bring family members if you choose. Just bring someone so that our new group will have time to grow!

[b]Ready Writers is founded from the verse of Psalms 45:1 "...my tongue is the pen of a ready writer."

Our mission will be to improve any writer on any level to jump to the next level!

Thank you for taking a moment to read this. I will be posting more as I finalize dates and times for everyone and our blog site information as well.

Thanks again for stopping by. Any questions or interest just pm me. I will get back with you as soon as I can!

Blessed To Write,
Christine M Ramey
[/b]

Return to Christian Writers' Groups