To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Read What's New Join
My Account Login

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Kindle Freebie - Books: Tips, Stories & Advice

Find out about any writing contests. Share freelance writing opportunities, writing tips and tricks, as well as your favorite books and software for writers. Share the love.

Moderator: RedBaron

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Kindle Freebie - Books: Tips, Stories & Advice

Postby Deb Porter » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:29 pm

This book is well worth grabbing if you are at all considering self-publishing your book (not to be confused with subsidy press publishing):

Books: Tips, Stories, & Advice on Writing, Publishing, & Promoting by Dan Poynter

Dan Poynter is a bit of a legend when it comes to self-publishing and marketing books, and helping others to do the same. This may also deal with traditional publishing and the art of writing marketable material; however, I haven't read it, so I'm just going on his other books.

This book was made available for free on July 9. It won't stay free for long, so don't delay.

Love, Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Sarah Elisabeth
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)
Pencil 6 (300-499 Posts)

Re: Kindle Freebie - Books: Tips, Stories & Advice

Postby Sarah Elisabeth » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Got it while it was still free, thanks Deb!

Return to Contests, Writing Tips, Tools, and Freelance Opportunities