To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

Topics are Too Good?

Here's where you can discuss everything to do with the Writing Challenge. Feel free to ask questions.
http://www.faithwriters.com/writing-challenge-intro.php

Moderators: Deb Porter, RedBaron

Fullheart
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)
Pencil 3 (100-149 Posts)

Topics are Too Good?

Postby Fullheart » Sat May 10, 2014 11:18 am

I'm sure it's just me. But the topics have been so good (such great possibilities) that I keep shooting down my own ideas for entries, as not being good enough for such a great topic. I haven't entered for 2-3 weeks, but it's not because I didn't want to do so. There's the having-enough-time issue, but mainly I think my brain gets overloaded with excitement. When the topic has such great potential: Omnishambles :!: , Digital Detox :!: , etc., nothing I write seems worthy of the topic and I end up not submitting anything. Anyway, let's try this again. Gossip Mill: Okay, that only stirs up about six kazillion ideas...

Enjoying your entries,

Sheldon :clown

Deb Porter
FaithWriters and Site Admin
FaithWriters and Site Admin

Re: Topics are Too Good?

Postby Deb Porter » Sun May 11, 2014 7:55 am

(((HUGS))) Sheldon. I know a few people who get like that. Writer paralysis due to inspiration overload. LOL.

Try not to over think. Just enjoy the creativity. If it's great, it's great. If it doesn't quite hit the spot, then that doesn't really matter. You've had another opportunity to hone your skills and join in the fun.

Now you must be able to get something in for Gossip Mill. :D I'm cheering you on.

Love, Deb
FaithWriters' Writing Challenge Co-ordinator

Breath of Fresh Air Press - a little publisher with a lot of heart

Return to Writing Challenge - General Discussion