Moderators: Deb Porter, RedBaron
- Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
- Posts: 4421
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:10 pm
- Location: NC
I understand idioms, but I take great pleasure in writing about them literally.--I hope this doesn't cost me points with the judges since we weren't instructed to use them idiomatically.
- FaithWriters and Site Admin
- Posts: 15251
- Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:02 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Verna, you won't lose points for taking them literally. The key is just to do something creative with it if you do take it literally.
Return to Writing Challenge - General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest