To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Home Tour About Read What's New Help Forums Join Login
My Account
Shop
Save
Support
E
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Forums

This area is only a small portion of FaithWriters. The main site can be joined HERE.
Shop & Save to SUPPORT FaithWriters.
Upgrade to SUPPORT FaithWriters.

JUST WHO IS JESUS? (Please will you critique)

A good critique is an invaluable tool for improving your work.

You can now use the Critique Circle at the this link: http://www.faithwriters.com/critique-circle.php

For REGULAR ARTICLE SUBMISSIONS, leave a request for an article review from other FaithWriters members on this forum. Be sure to leave the url to your posted article. Or post your article on this forum for review by other members.

Moderators: Deb Porter, cori67, RedBaron

ROBIN
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)
Pencil 1 (1-49 Posts)

JUST WHO IS JESUS? (Please will you critique)

Postby ROBIN » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:29 pm

Well a lot of people have a lot of answers to that question. Some are ignorant, some don’t know, some don’t care, some refuse to find out, some are unclear, some are uncertain, some are misled, some are deceived, some are misinformed, and too many just don’t know. But if they really knew and responded positively their lives would be revolutionized, energized and fulfilled. "Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known [it], they would not have crucified the Lord of glory."(1.Cor.2:8)

So the question remains who Is Jesus?
The other day I heard a most inspired description of who Jesus is, and I quote:-
“He saves sinners from sin.
He heals the sick.
He feeds the hungry.
He quenches the thirsty.
His promises are true.
His love is endless.
Angels bow to Him.
Sinners need Him.
Christians worship Him.
Presidents admire Him.
Kings don’t understand Him.
Historians can’t erase Him.
Scientists can’t disqualify Him.
Atheists can’t ignore Him.
Satan fears and trembles before Him.”
THIS IS JESUS.
(Author Unknown)

And,
That is 'Awesome'

And,
It gets even better.

According to the Gospel (The Good News):
He is the Creator of the universe (Heb.1:2)(Col.1:16)---------He is Emmanuel (God with us)(Matt.1:23)----He is the Saviour(Matt.1;21)----------He is the Messiah (Jn.1:41)---------He is the Word of God(Jn.1:14)(Rev.19:13)---------- He is the Lamb of God(Jn.1:29)------He is the Prince of Peace(Isa.9:6)---He is Wonderful(Isa.9:6)-------He is Counselor(Isa.9:6)--------He is the image of the invisible God(Col.1:15)-------He is the Everlasting Father(Isa.9:6)---------He is the Bright and Morning Star(Rev.22:16)-------He Is the Lily of the valley(Sng.2:1)---------He is the Rose of Sharon(Sng.2:1)------He is the Beloved(Matt.3:17)(Sng.5:16)------He is the Vine(Jn.15:5)-------He is The Light of the world(Jn.8:12)----He is the first born of every creature(Col.1:15)--------He is The Bread of Life(Jn.6:35)-- He is The Door(Jn.10:9)-------He is The Way(Jn.14:6)-------He is The Light of Life(Jn.8:12)-----He is The Truth(Jn.14:6)--------He is The Life(Jn.14:6)-------He is one with The Father(Jn.17:11)-------He is the Good Shepherd(Jn.10:11)-------He is kind(Lu.6:35)-------He is patient(Ja.5:7)-------He is long suffering(2.Pe.3:9-He is Holy(1.Pe.1:15)----He is sinless(Heb.4:15)(2.Cor.5:21)----- He is the First and the Last, the Alpha the Omega(Rev.22:13)---- He is the Beginning and the Ending(Rev.22:13)(Rev.1:11)------He is God the Almighty(Rev.1:8)(Rev.15:3)

He is the KING OF KINGS (Rev.19:6) -------He is THE LORD OF LORDS (Rev.19:6).

And,
That is why I love Him,
That is why I believe in Him,
That is why I receive Him
That is why I surrender to Him,
That is why I hold fast to Him,
That is why I am convinced of all He is, all He’s done and all He says.

And,
“His mouth [is] most sweet: yea, he [is] altogether lovely. This [is] my beloved, and this [is] my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.” (Sng. 5:16)

glorybee

Re: JUST WHO IS JESUS? (Please will you critique)

Postby glorybee » Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:55 pm

You'll get more critiques if you put this in the Critique Circle, which is checked daily by several editors.

http://www.faithwriters.com/critique-circle.php
Jan Ackerson

jo555
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)
Pencil Plus (Over 500 Posts)

Re: JUST WHO IS JESUS? (Please will you critique)

Postby jo555 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:24 pm

Well, I'm no professional at this, but I will say that what I gain from both your entries here, is an invitation to dive into something greater than ourselves.

Thanks!
People may be right in their own eyes, but the Lord looks upon the heart - Proverbs

Return to Article Reviews/Critiques