To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Hire
Writers
Editors
Home Read What's New Join
Faith
Writers
Forum
My Account Login
Shop
Save
Support
Book
Store
Learn
About
Jesus

The HOME for Christian writers!
The Home for Christian Writers!

Reap the Whirlwind

If you are an active member of FaithWriters, we invite you to use this forum to announce your new book. Please only announce books published in the past 12 months or upcoming releases.

Moderators: mikeedwards, RedBaron, beaedwards, cori67, itsjoanne, Sparrow

Shann

Reap the Whirlwind

Postby Shann » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:14 am

Fellow FW, Gary Ritter, has just released his second book of a trilogy. The first one was fantastic and the second one is even better. It's set in dystopian end times and the USA has a different name and is barely recognizable. Yet even though it is set in the future, I hear nuggets on the news that give me chills and see his story may not be set as far into the future as I would like. Although you don't have to have read book 1 to enjoy book 2, I'd urge you to read them both. Gary has worked quite hard on them and they are difficult to put down.
The first is Sow the Wind and the second Reap the Whirlwind

Here is a link to the first one: http://ebooks.faithwriters.com/ebook-de ... hp?id=1262

And he doesn't have the second one up in FW shop yet, but you can find it here: . https://www.amazon.com/Reap-Whirlwind-D ... er%2C+gary
Shann

Shann's Profile

Sometimes God calms the storm; Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child

Return to Announce Your Book